I'm doing a drawing for a Christmas Blog Giveaway on my blog design site if anybody wants to enter. And, yes Jen, I can save your current design (if it's one of mine) to put back on after Christmas if you win :)

Click on my blinkie to visit my site for details.
Are you the nicest person in the world, Ragan : ). You don't have to answer, because I already know : )! My friend David was looking at my blog last night and he LOVED the new layout. I told him I had a friend that did it. He thinks it is so funny that I have blog friends : ). In my head you are my real friend!
ReplyDeleteRagan what is the subscription thing all about? I don't really understand that part of this. What are we subscribing to? This is an adorable blog. I love all of your layouts. You have an amazing talent that I know did not come easily. I miss you and your family. My class has really shrunk. I know have 2 girls and have had Brandon in my class for the last 3 weeks. Sister Ware ended up in the new ward and also the Aguilar's, Davis's, and everyone on Bunch street and in that neighborhood.
ReplyDeleteGreat blog.....and giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI came over from......WFMW site.
Brenda - The subscription sends you an e-mail when I post on my blog. It's mainly for people like my sister and aunt who don't really blog or have blog rolls to keep them updated when I post. I set up a google group for the same reason when I first started blogging, but this was much easier.
ReplyDeleteHi Ragan! I just had to enter your give-a-way!
ReplyDeletewww.peprmntpatti120.blogspot.com
PRiley6570@aol.com
Thanks for being so kind!
Pep