My little monsters are dressing up as Thomas the Train, Hannah Montana, and a ninja. My big monster is just going to go through all our Halloween stuff today and find something. He wanted to be the black Spiderman, but he didn't want just any black Spiderman costume, he wanted a custom made costume that he saw on e-bay for $50 but I told him "No way!" After that nothing else would do so we didn't end up buying him anything. Hopefully he'll find something that works.
The PTO is putting on a carnival at the elementary school tonight so that's what I've been up to lately. The kids can't wait but I'll be glad when it's over ;)
The pictures aren't the greatest (Emme's too bright!). I took them last Saturday playing around with my new off camera flash setup. I should have more after tonight though.
I think the pictures turned out great!!! :) I wish we lived near you so I could get some shots of my kids "Captured by Ragan!"
ReplyDeleteI think you are so amazing at picture taking. Perfectly amazing.
ReplyDelete