Saturday, October 10, 2009

Soccer

Soccer season ended today. Tristen and Jarek both played and Tim coached Jarek's team, so, needless to say, it's been a big part of our lives the past couple of months. The boys both really enjoy soccer and they're both quite good at it. Tristen wants to play for the high school next year. There's a tournament league in the spring and, as much as I dislike the idea that they have to travel for several of their games, they're probably going to play in it. I think it could be something Tristen does through college.... and just the fact that I'm thinking about my child going to college makes me feel really OLD!




And another shot of my Jarek, just because :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!