Most of the time lately I feel like all my kids do is argue, whine, complain, tattletale, you get the idea. But every once in a while they do something that makes me say "Ahhhh!"
Yesterday I took the three youngest to the park and when I walked around the playground to tell the kids that they had five minutes I stayed and watched them playing for a while. There's a zip line that Camden can't quite reach on his own. The platform to grab onto it is a little too low, but there's a higher step next to it. So, Camden would climb up on the step and Jarek would pull the handle over, then Jarek would bend over so Camden could step onto his back and grab the handle. Emme would then stand in front of Camden and spot him until he was ready to slide. They'd let him slide, then both Emme and Jarek would run to where he stopped and put their arms up to catch him when he let go. It was the sweetest thing to see my kids working together so well and how protective Jarek and Emme were of Camden.
Friday, July 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I loved imagining this. So beautiful : )
ReplyDeleteEven though they annoy the bejeezus out of each other, they know they want to be there for one another when times are tough : )
I miss you and am always SO happy to see your name in my sidebar!
So sweet!
ReplyDelete