Thursday, January 24, 2008

Here it goes!

So, I insisted that I was NOT going to start a blog. I was afraid that I would obsess over it and spend too much time working on it, which I already have now. But hopefully now that it's up and running it won't take so much time to just post now and then. I was also worried that nobody would want to read about us ....but after reading lots of other people's blogs, and being interested, I figured we might have some interesting things to write about. I guess whoever is reading this can be the judge of that ;)

3 comments:

  1. Looks great, I love it!!! And it really doesn't take to much time to post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm intrested in reading about you!:D
    All the kids are getting so big! Emme's little face has really matured. Will be checking back often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading and viewing your new blog! Being technologically challenged myself, I'M IMPRESSED! :) Will look forward to seeing more from you!

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!