How does your garden grow? Well, we're just hoping our garden
does grow! One of my latest obsessions has been nutrition, so along with that I decided I needed to plant vegetables instead of flowers in my flower bed this year. I haven't had much luck getting things to grow in the heat here though. Last year I literally had fried green tomatoes -- on the vine! I'm hoping that if I get an early enough start (but not too early) we might actually get some ripe produce before it gets too hot. So, we seeded everything inside this past weekend.

BUT they're sprouting much faster than they were supposed to, so now I'm worried that they'll get too big before it's warm enough to transplant them outside.

Saturday

Today
That's great!!! So funny, just before I got on your blog I was looking up seeds on the internet to start growing my own veggies, and some fruit. Good Luck.
ReplyDeleteLook at you! Your blog looks absolutely fantastic! I'm so proud of you. I'm happy that I'll get to keep in contact with you, I miss Vegas so bad. I day dream about being away from Utah.... my how I wish. Tell Tim and the kids hey from us! You are obsessive by the way because the blog really does look like you've done it before! Way to go!
ReplyDeleteLacie
I've done my own seeds before, but in New Hampshire it works better if you have a heater pad under them! Its fun, but extra work. Its a good thing to do with the children, too. Go girl!
ReplyDelete