Saturday, January 26, 2008

Titles

Errr! Tim just informed me that the name for the American Idol competition this season is "Dream Big." Now everybody is going to think that I got my blog title from that. I don't even watch American Idol! I actually got the title from the Ryan Shupe song on my playlist. Now I'm thinking about changing it....and after all the work I put into designing my title bar! No, I'm not going to change it. I had it first! (Well, at least I thought I did). Hey, maybe, just maybe, they got it from me. :p

2 comments:

  1. Well of course they got the idea from you!:D
    Hi Ragan! I really like your blog. I have been seriously considering starting one too. This would be a great way for us all to keep up with each other too..just visit each others blogs.
    I might even look into starting mine tonight. You have inspired me to get on it!
    Love ya!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ragan and Tim;
    You have done a beautiful job on your blog...the same as your scrapbooking. I am not surprised though as you are very talented!
    Love your family photos and your choice of music.
    Nice to stay in touch this way. Thanks for sending to me.
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!