Welcome to blog land! It is a little addicting but I like it too! It is a fun way to keep in touch and also see what everyone else is doing! I will have to learn how to make my blog as cool as yours! See ya tomorrow! PS. Your kids are cute!!
Hi Ragan! Thanks for inviting me to your blog. I am hoping this will encourage me to start working on mine more faithfully. So, be sure to drop by! I really enjoyed the slide show pictures. Your children are as gorgeous as ever. Hugs - Pep
Such cute pictures! Your kids are so adorable! Keep your header, it's stinkin' cute and FYI I watch American Idol and was completely unaware that they even had a theme! So who cares. Hope you have a great week
Hi Ragan! It's been a long time since we've been in contact. I'm glad that Jaime had you on her blog roll. I love reading about your family. The pictures are adorable. I can't wait to be able to catch up through our blogs! Take care!
4/28/11 -- My Aunt Natalie's funeral was today and Camden asked several questions about death throughout the day. Tonight I told him he could watch TV but not play video games, and he said "Because it's one of those funeral days?"
5/17/11 -- Camden coloring with markers: "Mom, the blue doesn't work because some kind of kid left it open."
5/18/11 -- Camden: "Mom, I love you. I love you more than ice cream."
5/27/11 -- Eating lunch at Canton City Camden says "Mom, I love ice cream, but sometimes it gives me brain freeze -- do you get brain freeze?" Me: "Sometimes, but I never got it when I was little." Camden: "Because you didn't have brains?"
5/31/11 -- Emme was playing with my eyelash curler and Camden walked in and asked: "Are you pretending to be pretty?"
5/31/11 -- Tristen said Jarek looked Chinese. I explained that it was a genetic impossibility. Then Tristen said "Well, maybe there are just so many Chinese people that God throws the extras to the Mormons."
7/11 -- A couple of days after we got our male baby goat I asked Camden if he wanted to hold him. He said he had held him before, so I asked him when. He said "A few years ago."
8/2/11 -- Camden: "What do you call a fly if you pull it's wings off?"
8/3/11 -- Jarek: "Are you going somewhere Mom?" (A VERY common question for him to ask.) Me: Yeah, I'm going to Vernal." Jarek: "And you're wearing that?"
8/31/11 -- Jarek, comparing two desserts at Cafe Rio: "They taste pretty much the same except for the flavor."
9/1/11 -- Camden, as we walked by a mens baseball team practicing: "Look Mom, they're playing t-ball."
9/20/11 -- "What is that horrible noise?" Camden's reaction when Jarek started practicing his trumpet.
11/3/11 -- Emme: "Camden, I think your fish is dead." Camden: "NO IT'S NOT, it's just laying down!"
Welcome to blog land! It is a little addicting but I like it too! It is a fun way to keep in touch and also see what everyone else is doing! I will have to learn how to make my blog as cool as yours! See ya tomorrow!
ReplyDeletePS. Your kids are cute!!
Hi Ragan! Thanks for inviting me to your blog. I am hoping this will encourage me to start working on mine more faithfully. So, be sure to drop by!
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed the slide show pictures. Your children are as gorgeous as ever. Hugs - Pep
Hi Ragan! You did it huh? Im glad! the kids look so big! I can't believe how big Camden is!! Damon LOVED seeing Emme!! cute cute!!
ReplyDeleteCute slide show. It's so fun to check this every day or so, even though we email all of the time, it's fun to see what you're doing with images!!
ReplyDeleteSuch cute pictures! Your kids are so adorable! Keep your header, it's stinkin' cute and FYI I watch American Idol and was completely unaware that they even had a theme! So who cares. Hope you have a great week
ReplyDeleteLacie
Hi Ragan! It's been a long time since we've been in contact. I'm glad that Jaime had you on her blog roll. I love reading about your family. The pictures are adorable. I can't wait to be able to catch up through our blogs! Take care!
ReplyDelete