I hope everybody had a good Valentine's today. Ours was good but uneventful. I've realized that when you have four kids, every holiday becomes a bit more about them and a bit less about us. I am very grateful for my loving husband though. He puts up with a lot from me and still keeps trying to make me happy. He is a really great guy and I'm lucky to have him. I love you Babe!
My friend Kendra had another tag on her blog and I thought it was fitting for Valentine's Day so figured I'd play along again;
All About My Hubby...
What is his name? Tim
How long have you been married? 8 1/2 years (9 in May).
How long did you date? 5 months.
How old is he? 33
Who eats more sweets? Me! But Tim likes his sweets too.
Who said "I love you" first? He did, out of the blue one night.
Who is taller? Haha! He is, by about 13 inches!
Who can sing better? Neither of us are really big on singing, but he's better than I am.
Who is smarter? We both graduated from college with honors....but he graduated with high honors, so I guess that would make him smarter. Don't tell him that please!
Who does the laundry? I do, but I like to lay it out on the bed in nice little stacks and wait for him to come home and help me put it all away.
Who pays the bills? Him.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
Who mows the lawn? I do usually, but I can't start the mower by myself so I have to get him to help me.
Who cooks dinner? I do. He usually helps clean up though.
Who drives? Tim always drives when we're together.
Who is more stubborn? We're both pretty stubborn, but probably me.
Who kissed who first? Tim kissed me, in the middle of a sentence, then went on and finished his sentence like it was nothing.
Who asked who out first? He asked me out on our first official date, but not until after I stalked him with M&M cookies. ;)
Who proposed? Tim did, on my 20th birthday. I had this thing with making a wish at 11:11 so he waited until 11:11 and got down on one knee and said he wished to make me his wife.
Who has more siblings? We both come from families of 8.
Who wears the pants? We fight over this one. I let Tim think he does sometimes. :)
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love you too babe! Happy Valentine's Day! P.S. I like our blog. Good job!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great job of blogging. Surveys are great genealogy information. It also tells everyone else lots about the person doing it. Make copies of your tagged surveys and keep in a scrapbook for the Children. some day they will love having it.
ReplyDeleteKathy