I finally got some decent pictures of the boys after church today to update the ones I have in my living room, so I thought I'd share. ;) Of course, I can't leave out Princess Emme, but I took this picture of her a while ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






The kids are getting so big. Vey handsome the boys are. Princess Emme is a princess for sure. Great pictures.
ReplyDeleteKathy
Such cute kids. I have so many fun memories with them while we were in Vegas! Seriously, so much fun. Akira would just love Jarek being around now. Too bad we aren't closer, hopefully one day eh!? Anyway, your no media mondays is a fantastic idea! I think I'll try it, then I think I'll blog about it and tell my friends to try it! You're genius! You're getting so good at your camera! I'm impressed! I have a great camera, that I have no idea how to use. It does take pictures very well however, even without not knowing how to use it!!
ReplyDeleteLacie
Cute pictures and kids!!!! I'm glad you decided to do a blog. LOVE IT!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! You will have to take some of Casen sometime!
ReplyDelete