Saturday, February 9, 2008

Tag. I'm it!

My friend Pep felt bad about me not having anything to post about so she blog tagged me. I'm going to change the rules a bit though (just cause I can!) -- I'm supposed to post seven random or weird facts about me, then tag seven other people, but I'm going to leave it up to whoever wants to play along to decide. I had to get Tim's help to come up with seven things.....because, I'm just so normal you know! ;)

1. I'm under 5' tall. (BARELY!)
2. I have no cavities or fillings in my mouth.
3. I've kept all of my kids' baby teeth and their umbilical cord stubs (okay, that's a little weird).
4. I'm the youngest of 8 kids.
5. I'm a clean freak (yes, I like to see the vacuum lines in the carpets too!).
6. I have a bachelor's degree in Behavioral Science.
7. My husband. (Ha! Tim told me to post that one).

Okay, now it's your turn. Tag. You're it!

1 comment:

  1. Camden is so cute dancing. He will change his likes on cartoons, Coby is changing them more and more often as he grows. Leappad even has Scooby books for the kiddies now.

    Liked seeing your answers for the tag. I love getting these things because they are great for genealogy stuff.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!