I haven't posted for a few days because there is just nothing going on here. (Nothing, as in nothing new, nothing exciting, not nothing as in nothing nothing....there's always SOMETHING). Life is just going on as usual. I did take Emme and Camden to Story Time at the library this morning, which we haven't done for a while. Then we went to Great Harvest to buy bread. Emme LOVES the free slice of cinnamon bread she gets every time and I had a coupon for a free cookie. Their cookies are HUGE, and really good! While we were eating our bread and cookie the lady sitting at the table next to us came up and told me how gorgeous my babies were and that they were so well behaved. (I was just grateful that Camden was actually staying in his high chair for once and not climbing all over the table.) She said she could tell I was doing a great job with them -- little does she know!! But, it made my day anyway.
My friend Lacie posted on her blog about her weekly routine with four kids, and it's made me think. Everything she does is very similar to what we do, BUT, she's way more organized than me. Our life is kind of like putting her life in a snow globe and shaking it up and trying to catch everything as it falls. So, I'm going to try to be more organized and plan things a little better. I'll let you know how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Daily I think about how I am doing as a mom. What a great compliment that complete stranger paid you. I think compliments are a rarity these days, and for it to come from someone you don't know, even more rare! Good Job!
ReplyDeleteI could use some parenting tips; do you think your friend Lacie would add me to her private blog? I'll send you an email so you have my address.
Oh, and we want to visit you in LV, too. Maybe in June?
Ragan - This will give you something to do. I was tagged, and now I am tagging you! You're it! Check out my blog! Love, Pep
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, for how organized you think I am, I feel like I'm the one in the snow globe!! Really. What my friend was talking about as far as recipes is that she wants me to post my grocery list and all the meals and recipes I use with them when i go grocery shopping. It won't be too hard for me to post because I write it all down for myself anyway, but I think I'll start with it next week. I shop for 7 days worth of breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, and two snacks for every day. So if you're interested in that, You are more than welcome to it! Let me know if that's what you were into! Love you and thank you for calling me organized! That's really good to hear!
ReplyDeleteLacie
When a stranger gives a comment about how well behaved your children are...then you know you are doing a great job. Accept the compliment as the truth. I think you are doing great.
ReplyDeleteI love your slideshow. It is really cute. Great pictures of all.