Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tumbling

Camden takes a parent/child tumbling class at the Rec Center on Monday mornings. Since Tim had Monday off for President's Day he got to go with him, which meant that I got to take pictures. :)

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful memories! Great pictures! They look like they are having so much fun makes a person want to join in. I remember putting Coby in a parent/child tumbling class. It was my very first time jumping on a trampoline and here I am over 50, but what fun it was.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! I remember those classes at the rec center! I need to get Damon doing something like that! Camden is looking so big these days!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ragan,

    Your blog is GREAT! Thanks for the work and effort you put into it. :) Between you and Lacie, I'm kinda tempted to start one myself, but only kinda. :)

    This looks like it's such fun! We sure are missing Vegas these days, what with our balmy temperatures between 7 and 15 degrees and ice and snow here in Kansas. sigh. :)

    Keep up the great work!
    Love ya!
    :) Laurenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun for you guys! That's so great to get all that little boy energy out of his system, at least until after nap time right?!!!

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!