Thursday, March 20, 2008

Easter Eggs

We decorated Easter Eggs this morning. We used a Pirates of the Carribean kit and a Tie Dye Glitter kit. The kids had a blast and Camden had fun "dying" his plastic eggs in water. Judging by how wet he managed to get his shirt, it was a VERY good thing that I didn't let him use real dye...or real eggs!


3 comments:

  1. Just adorable. I loved the pictures with the looks of such joy and fun. With just 1 I put off the egg dying until Saturday.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you the domestic goddess?!! Seriously you're always dong fun things with the kids. Easter Egg dying is something I leave to Grandma because I don't want my nice nails turning colors. Obviously not something that gloves wouldn't fix but really, I don't want to do it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a lot of fun!

    Your blog is really neat - especially the photos!

    Have a nice Easter, Ragan!

    Love, Pep

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!