Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday

We woke up early this morning to do the Easter Bunny thing and still make it to church on time to learn about why we really celebrate Easter. The kids each got baskets, then they found the eggs the Easter Bunny had hidden around the living room. We did actually make it to church on time and the kids were all so cute in their new Easter clothes. Tristen has to wear a white shirt and tie to pass the sacrament so I was a bit limited on how I could coordinate their outfits this year and I was excited to find matching ties. I tried to take pictures right after church but they were hungry and Camden was tired and it just wasn't happening. So after dinner I got them all dressed up again and headed outside. It is SO hard to get four kids to all look in the same direction with decent faces! These are the best shots I got;

Camden does NOT like to sit for pictures. I get maybe two seconds to snap a shot once we put him in position, then he's off again. I caught this one before we tried the group pose, but he didn't have his tie on yet, and his shirt looks wrinkled but it really was ironed before church this morning :-(

Emme, on the other hand, was extremely cooperative this time and I got some great shots of my beautiful princess;

And of course, my two handsome big boys;

Today was also the last day of Spring Break for the boys, so it's back to life as usual tomorrow.

7 comments:

  1. Cute outfits! I LOVE the pic of Camden by himself! That is darling! Emme is getting so big too! WOW! Cute, Cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are great pictures. A professional could not do a better job. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How stinkin' cute are those pictures? Love it! They all look like easter eggs, such cute pastel colors! Glad you had a great Easter! You're good to get to church in time, I don't know the last time I did that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way that last comment was from me, and not Brynn, she's my friend and was logged into my comp and I didn't know it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't imagine taking 4 kids pictures at once. It gives me a headache just thinking about it : ). So WAY TO GO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super Cute! Thanks for chatting the other day. We will have you guys over soon for dinner and then you can teach me even more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures, Ragan! I love all the great Easter outfits!

    How you been?

    Pep

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!