A couple of people have mentioned that they don't know how to leave comments....or that they didn't even know that they could leave comments. So, I thought I'd walk you all through it :)
Under each post is a hyperlink that says "__COMMENTS" (the __ is filled in with however many comments I've received on that post so far). You just click on that link and it will pull up the comment window. Scroll to the bottom and you'll find an empty box just waiting for you to type something to me. When you're done typing, scroll down farther and you'll find the "Choose an Identity" section. This is where it might get a little complicated. If you have a google account choose the "Google/Blogger" option....but then, if you have a google account you probably already know how to leave comments. So, if you don't have a google account there are three other options. The second choice is "Open ID" and you can use this option if you have an account at any of the places on the list. The third option is "Name/URL" I've never actually used this option but I think you just need your own web-site to post in the URL section. Last, but not least, is the "Anonymous" tab. This is probably the easiest for non-google account users, so are you listening??? Just click on it, then click "Publish Your Comment." And, TaDa! you've left me a comment! I would appreciate it if you would leave your name with the comment if you use the "Anonymous" option (yes, I know it's not really anonymous then, but I do like to know who's talking to me).
So, there you go. No more excuses! I'm always surprised when somebody says that they've read my blog and I had no idea that they were here. I love my comments and can't wait to hear from more of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thank you for doing this. I am assuming that google account also means a gmail account as that is at google. I have one of those but didn't know it counted here. Last time I left you a comment I forgot to leave my name. I am sure you knew it was me though. Most people do not know what url or hyperlink or any computer terms. I find I am explaining blog too. You are doing good with this stuff.
ReplyDeleteKathy
You have taught me something new. LOL
ReplyDelete