I know more of you want to comment, I just know it! But I won't push it...I'll just trust you to do it on your own time :p
I think I'm about finished with my business blog. It's still not "perfect" to me, but I don't think it will ever be. I'm open to constructive criticism if you want to tell me what you think; Blogger Boutique (that's a link).
I took Jarek to lunch at Mimi's Cafe today. Just Jarek! Tim and I are trying to do more one-on-one things with the kids. We decided to take them out to celebrate different things. Today we celebrated Jarek's straight A's on his report card. Good Job JAE! I felt a little bad because we both have colds with coughs and we probably shouldn't have been out in public, but it was fun to just spend some time alone with him. We found all of the hidden items on the children's menu and played a few games of Tic-Tac-Toe while we waited for our food. I have to say, it is much nicer to take just one child out to eat than it is to take all four!
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh I love that one on one time with the kids, it's my favorite! Jace and I do that too! Him and I go out every other weekend and on the off weekends each kid gets a turn. It's been a great thing for us and the kids!!! Thanks for you cute message on my blog! I'm ok, I promise and PLEASE do not grant me as your hero, I'm just a regular ole joe!!!
ReplyDeleteOne of the things you get to learn in a parenting class if you have to take one, is when there is more than one child then each parent should spend one on one time with each child. Every week. You are way ahead of the game by starting early with your children and didn't even need an "expert" to tell you this. Way to go. I took a parenting class so Coby's dad would take it and I am trying to get Lyn to take one. No Coby's dad didn't learn anything and Lyn still refuses to take one.
ReplyDelete