Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Shark Reef

Jarek's class went on a field trip to the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay yesterday. I went along as one of the parent helpers, but being the great wannabe-photographer/blogger/mommy that I am, I didn't even think to take my camera -- until I got there. A friend of mine, who was another one of the mommy helpers, took a couple of pictures for me, so maybe I can post them when I get them. My group was pretty good, it was Jarek and his best friend and two little girls. Their favorite part was touching the Manta Rays in the touch tank. My favorite exhibit was the jelly fish.

2 comments:

  1. Do you remember growing up here, we got to go to the Whiterocks fish hatchery!! YEAH....
    It's good to know that there is really life out there!!!
    Imagine going to the Shark Reef in Montwell!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always forget to take my camera with me. We do not get those kind of field trips here. Sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!