I've decided that we don't need to invite other people over to have a party, we have enough kids that it's always a party at our house! ;) We just celebrated Camden's birthday as a family today. I bought him balloons. A couple of them popped shortly after I got them home and Camden was so funny, he'd pull one down, then let it go and panic because he thought it was going to pop when it hit the ceiling.
After nap time we opened presents, then loaded everybody up to go to Bounce U. However, apparently they only do private pre-scheduled parties on Saturdays, so we ended up going to Chuck E. Cheese instead. Not my favorite, and it was packed, but the kids still had a good time. I think Camden was overwhelmed with everything at first, but he didn't want to leave when it was time to come home.
We had Scooby Doo cupcakes and ice cream tonight.
I still can't believe that my baby is two! It's fun to see them grow, but sad to know that they'll never be this age again.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Looks like everyone had fun.
ReplyDeleteYeah! Happy Birthday Camden! I can't believe he is already 2!!
ReplyDelete