My Baby Boy is two today. I LOVE this little guy so much, it's amazing that I still have so much love for him after loving three other babies. He's my Momma's boy and still has me totally wrapped around his finger. He's finally started talking a bit more and has a handful of two-syllable words that he uses regularly. I have to admit, the terrible two's have definitely set in with all their difficulties, but he does so many cute things. He has started "praying." Whenever someone is actually praying, he folds his arms and starts listing family members off. It's so sweet! He still absolutely loves Scooby Doo and dances along to the songs. He'll crawl up into my lap and put his hands on my cheeks and get his face right up to my face to make sure he has my full attention, then he says; "Doo...Doo?" If I don't do anything, he follows it with; "Pees?" (please). Of course, he tends to get what he wants! ;) He has always loved my hair. He gets upset when I have it pulled back and will try to pull it out every time I pick him up. It's like his security blanket, he just likes to pull his fingers through it and twist it around. He just woke up and he's sitting here while I type, playing with my hair. I wanted to write more, but since the Birthday Boy is up now I need to go make him breakfast, so it will have to wait. I did put together this slide show for him this morning:
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Happy Birthday Camden. He is such a cutie.
ReplyDeleteLoved the slide show. He is so dang cute!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Camden, he is so cute! I love that newborn picture of him in your hands. That is adorable. Are you guys feeling better at all? I sure hope so.
ReplyDeleteThanks! He's actually in Tim's hands. He was 8lbs 10oz at birth, so he didn't fit in my hands. That's the picture I took for his announcements.
ReplyDeleteI am feeling quite a bit better, but still can't taste or smell anything. My ears are popping though, so I'm taking that as a good sign since they wouldn't pop at all for about four days.
HAPPY B-DAY CAMDEN!!! I can't believe he is 2 already! I love the slide show! I showed Damon that he is in one of the pics and the thinks he is really cool now!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe it, either. It doesn't seem so long ago you we were talking baby names! :-)
ReplyDelete