Tuesday, May 20, 2008

108°!

Sure enough, it has gotten HOT here. It's supposed to be 108° today! We have an excessive heat warning, whatever that means. I can't really complain because we had an extra long "comfortable" season this year...and it's supposed to be back down to 88° tomorrow, then all the way down to 77° on Thursday (depending on which weather site you look at). But, 108°! I think it's time to move.

4 comments:

  1. Wow 108....I thought 80 was hot. Please take extra care today of yourself and your family. I do hope the weather cools down for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is insanely hot! I was looking at a map of temperatures the other day and I saw that Nevada and some parts of California were supposed to be extremely hot and I thought I didn't know anyone that lives there. I forgot all about you, my super cool blogging friend! Happy Anniversary. 9 years is a long time. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous of the good weather! Congrats on the Anniversary! That is such a cute picture of you and Tim.

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!