Today is our anniversary! 9 years ago today we were married in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple. We don't remember a whole lot about our actual wedding ceremony because it was a bit rushed -- when we got to the temple we realized that we (okay, probably really I) had forgotten our marriage license and Tim and his dad had to run back to my apartment to get it. By the time they got back we were running behind and other couples were waiting to be sealed, so it all happened pretty fast. After the wedding we had a brunch at Golden Corral, then our reception was at the Hampton Inn & Suites that night. It was a crazy, busy, happy day. Happy Anniversary Babe, I love you!We're going to Pumi's for dinner tonight. It's a Japanese Steak House. Our favorite restraurant is Tepanyaki's in UT, but Pumi's will have to do for tonight. We're also planning to take a cruise soon.
Last night Jarek's school had their Walk About Night, which is their multi-cultural event. The whole school was decorated to reflect all of the cultures each class has studied. I've been helping with different projects for this for probably two months now. Jarek's class has been studying Ancient Egypt and their classroom was turned into a market place where they bartered for food and goods. The kids had a great time. 
Jarek with his best friend in front of one of the camels and a pyramid I made. (I wish! I did trace them using a projector and help cut them out, but my friend Bracken did all of the detail work -- and she did an amazing job!)
Jarek with his great teachers.

Jarek with his best friend in front of one of the camels and a pyramid I made. (I wish! I did trace them using a projector and help cut them out, but my friend Bracken did all of the detail work -- and she did an amazing job!)
Jarek with his great teachers.

Happy Anniversary to both of you.
ReplyDeleteI loved the pics of Jareks Culture day at school.
Happy Anniversary, what a sweet picture, is there a step stool under your dress???? :):):)j/k
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
Very Cool! Happy Anniversary!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!! Ours is coming up on June 1 but we almost got married May 17th, we would have been close, just 3 years later!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary Ragan! :-)
ReplyDelete