Monday, May 12, 2008

Father & Son's/Girl's Night

Tim took Jarek and Tristen to our church Father and Son's Camp Out Friday night. They had fun, but said it was COLD. One of our neighbors took these pictures;


While they were gone Emme and I had a Girl's Night at home (and Camden tagged along ;) ). I did Emme's make-up, then she and Camden did mine (SCARY!). I did Emme's hair, then she did mine (I think I had at least 30 barrettes in my hair). I did Emme's nails, then, luckily, it was bed time!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures...but you forgot to get one of yourself. I know Emme could take a picture because Coby can. It's great to do these kind of things with our children. They will not forget the love given to them during these times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love doing this with my girls, and they seem to love it too. Dawson also loves to be able to go and do just the "guy" thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now come on, you know your makeup looked HOT : ). I will keep you posted about the cake! You are right, Friday is an occasion...Every day, really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had lots of fun! I am looking forward to our own Fathers and Sons/Girls night this weekend! I'm not sure if I plan on doing Katie's hair, nails and makeup just yet. Maybe in a few years. Emme Looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun to get to hang out with Emme while the boys were away! I'm so impressed with you cake making skills! Seriously, it looks like you bought that cake! If you were closer I'd be hiring you to make our cakes!! By the way, I love your hair short! It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!