Saturday, May 31, 2008

Happy Mother's Day to ME :)

Tim ordered me a new computer for Mother's Day. It finally got here this past Wednesday but we've had both computers set up on my desk for the past few days so we could transfer everything over. We finally got the old one out of here today so my new computer could take it's place. It's a Dell, and that's about all I know.... but it's a lot faster than the old one. It doesn't look that big in the picture, but I seriously think this is the biggest monitor I've ever seen! I'm also liking my Canon camera Tim bought me for Christmas a lot more now too -- I couldn't figure out why my pictures weren't turning out sharp enough, but it was just my old computer, they look so much better on this one.

Oh, and see the cute little flowers on top? I made a bouquet for each of Jarek's teachers yesterday. They're on pens wrapped with floral tape, then I put them in little vases filled with clear pebbles. I thought they were really cute so I had to make a bouquet for me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!