Saturday, May 31, 2008

Growing Up.

Whoohoo! Three posts in one day, that is definitely a record for me.

Emme lost her first tooth this morning. Or, actually, I pulled her first tooth this morning. It was the first time I've been successful at pulling a tooth, but it needed to come out because the adult one was already coming in behind it.

Now, if the Tooth Fairy will just remember to come tonight... she has a bad habit of forgetting to show up around here!

4 comments:

  1. Camden looks comfy. I like the pen flowers they are cute. Monitor looks huge to me, it is only becaue it is a flat screen that makes it seem smaller. Also lokks clean and neat, something my computer desk never is.
    Emme lost her first tooth....Coby has not done that yet. Emme is doing all kinds of stuff before Coby and he is a year older. I am not telling him this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe Emme lost a tooth already! We must have the same tooth fairy because ours forgets all the time too! How weird! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our tooth fairy is VERY forgetful here too!!! My kids sometimes think that she doesn't like them, but she makes up for it when she leaves the money sometimes!
    I've always thought those flower pens were fun, I've never gotten around to making any though. Nice computer, we're still waiting for our tax return and hopefully we'll get a new one also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The forgetful tooth fairy ... sometimes she takes her time coming all the way to Chile, too!

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!