Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Graduation

Jarek's class had their "End of 2nd Grade Commencement Ceremony" (that's what they're calling it now) today. They did a short rainbow themed production. His class played the "purple people," and yes, my son is wearing purple! I'm not really sure how I feel about that, but he is still very handsome :)

Tomorrow is the last day of school, I'm so sad to say good-bye to his wondeful teachers. I was sad when he left them in kindergarten and it's even sadder now. We made a deal though, they promised to stay teaching second grade until Emme got there, and I plan to hold them to it!

I have no idea how I'm going to handle four kids at home all summer. Scary!

2 comments:

  1. My first thoughts on seeing the purple hats was that must be the school colors.
    Congardulations on the graduation Jarek.
    Here it is now called continuation. Coby will be in first grade again next year. The whole school was involved in deciding that and even Coby himself was asked about it.
    Great pictures.
    We are planning on doing the summer reading program at the library. That will take up a few minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usually I feel sad at the end of the school because it means he is getting SO stinking BIG, but this year we will be so HAPPY since school has been traumatic to the max this year. Can't wait to hear about your summer escapades!

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!