Anyway, I do prefer the tactile aspect of regular scrapbooking, but I haven't done any regular scrapbooking for quite a while since it's not worth it to pull everything out for an hour or two, then put it all back when Camden wakes up to keep him out of it. So, for now, digital works great for me and maybe when the kids are older I can go back to regular scrapbooking.
I've found some great digi-scrap sites with the cutest kits to download. The coolest thing about it is that you can use and reuse and resize everything as many times as you want. And NO mess!


They're supposed to be side-by-side rather than up and down, but you get the point.



This is brilliant. It looks super cool and like you said, No mess to clean up. The mess it what keeps me from doing it every time. Hope you have a great day!
ReplyDeleteI have never done scrapbooks, I just do not have that kind of talent. These look really nice and doesn't look to very hard.
ReplyDeleteAren't you so computer saavy! I plan on hiring my kids scrapbooking done! I'm not kidding either. I don't care if it is 50$ an hour. I HATE scrapbooking! I want movies of every year that are to the kids favorite music that year. That way everyone gets a copy and I don't have to buy all that paper and crap! Digital is slightly better. I do think so! You do a great job with all your little projects!
ReplyDeleteGood job, Ragan! They turned out great. I also love digital scrapping. It's cheaper, more compact, and less messy.
ReplyDeleteI also like your new layout. I like the modern retro look.
Those pages are adorable. Love the different shapes on you Easter pages & the family pic on the top page is awesome.
ReplyDelete