Thursday, June 12, 2008

Baby Camden

I've been debating about what to scrap. There's just so much to choose from, my regular scrapbooks haven't been touched in over a year. I finally decided to start with Camden's baby book. The other three all have some type of baby book (as sad as Tristen and Jarek's may be) and all of Camden's pictures are already digital, so it seemed the obvious choice. Here is my first layout: (and wasn't my sweet boy cute?)
I LOVE this kit! It's called Little Boy Joy from Kay Miller Designs. I think I'm going to do his whole book with just this kit. She has the MOST adorable girl kits too, so another book for Emme will probably be next...or maybe I'll start with that when I get bored with this one ;)

*************************************************************************
UPDATE:
I finished the second layout, which covers our hospital stay.....only 362 more days of his first year to go! ;)

4 comments:

  1. Glad you found us. I haven't spent much time on my blog, I get on there and do a post and that's about all I have time for. :o) I need to figure out how to do all the cutsy stuff. I love yours!! Good work. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. The graduation and Easter pics are adorable. So, any tips you have on blogging I would love to hear about them. Where did you get your background and all that good stuff. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog design! Very nicely done. Love your layouts too. Welcome to the wonderful world of digital!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Book is going to be really cute. Now you need to put a link up to where you found this stuff so others can check it out. It reminded me that Coby has no baby book, as he didn't come to live with me until Nov. 5, 2002. I don't know if Lyn even started one for him. I should do something for him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still can't believe you lived through such big babies as small as you are. This digital scrapbooking looks fun. My cousin has been addicted for over a year now, and I haven't dared get into it yet. I would be totally consumed. So I'm waiting 'till I have the right equipment. New computer, scanner (a must since I didn't do digital until my 3rd or
    4th child) and whatever else I think I may need!

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!