
I'm not making much progress on those 362 days, I'm going backwards! I wanted to add his ultrasound pictures and I need to do a page with my maternity pictures too.....then I can start on the 362 days.

I'm not making much progress on those 362 days, I'm going backwards! I wanted to add his ultrasound pictures and I need to do a page with my maternity pictures too.....then I can start on the 362 days.
Hey, progress is progress. :o) Thanks for the offer about our blog! We don't have any family pictures with Kaden yet. We're blessing him on Sunday so hopefully we'll get a good picture then. I'll keep you posted. Thanks again! Tell Tim and kids hi for me.
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately my children have learned how to go to your blog (by themselves) they love your blog, so yesterday they came and asked if my sister-in-law (aunt Lisa)had, had her baby, and I said "no, not until thanksgiving." They said "oh, well Ragan had her baby." And I said "no Ragan isn't pregnant," "yes, she is mom... haven't you looked at her blog today?" That's pretty funny! So I thought I better come check and make sure you weren't sharing news to the world before you shared it with me. Now I see, it is just scrapbook pages! Let me know if it ever becomes something else, will you?
ReplyDeleteYeah, I thought you were pregnant too, that is why I had to check the comments to see what was up! :) You have beautiful children. Your blog is amazing!!! I have one entry on my blog and I haven't been back to it since I set it up! :) I had good intentions, but the farthest I get is uploading pictures to Facebook. Let me know what you would need to set me up a HOT blog like yours. :)
ReplyDelete