Unfortunately my house is showing how much time I've spent on the computer... why does it have to be so temperamental? I'm glad the boys have been home to play with Camden while I work.
Everything else is good. Emme is still at my parents house and loving every minute of it (or so I hear). They took her fishing Saturday AND Sunday and I'm sure she's going to come back spoiled rotten. I was missing having my girly around today though....way too much testosterone in this house! Boys are wild. Tristen got home from Scout Camp Saturday afternoon. He had a good time and, other than being several shades darker, he made it through unharmed. He earned six merit badges while he was there, which is pretty good since this camp's manual said that a first-year should only plan for four. Tim had a good time at Scout Camp too (whether he wants to admit it or not).
We had a good Father's Day. We went to Aunt Lucy and Uncle Ron's for a barbeque and to celebrate Aunt Lucy's birthday (which nobody told me about until we were there). The boys LOVE to swim in their pool and it was good to see everyone. I would of liked to have seen my dad though, I talked to him on the phone but it's not the same. I guess Tim is getting a surround sound system for Father's Day, which I'm not crazy about, but he bought my computer for Mother's Day so what can I say?


Sounds like things are going good for you. I dislike surround systems too. Just more noise only all around you instead of in front of you. Grandparents are supposed to spoil thier grandchildren. Actually we don't spoil them, we just do things different then parents do...it's because we have learned with raising our own children. Plus the children act different around us. I am glad to hear your 'men' liked camp and did so well. It is good for them.
ReplyDeleteYou can say, "Shhhhhhhhh, Turn that down!" : ). Happy your business is doing so well.
ReplyDeleteYay about your business!!! Congrats! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on Blogger Boutique's success! We should have another idea swap session. By the way, what is the name of the font that you have used for your signature? I have been looking for it.
ReplyDelete