Thursday, June 19, 2008

Oh, What do You do in the Summer Time?

One of my goals for the summer is to get out of the house and take the kids somewhere fun at least once every week. Last week I took Camden and Jarek to Bounce U. It's this big warehouse with all these blow up jump things. The kids all love it and we'll definitely be going back, so you can look forward to more pictures like these: (and hopefully I can figure out the white balance on my camera so they don't all come out looking blue.)






For our fun thing this week I took the boys swimming at the Rec Center today. I felt bad going without Emme, but this is another place I guarantee we'll be heading back to several times this summer. I tried to even out my tan a bit though and I think I may have gotten a little burned. Oops!




I also plan to take the kids to the sprinkler park, the Discovery Museum, and to M&M's World to see the 3-D show they have there, and maybe we'll go bowling and to a matinee some time. But after that, I'm out of ideas. What do you do in the summertime?

post signature

6 comments:

  1. Can I be one of your kids? That sounds like a lot of fun! Sorry I don't have much advice on the fun department though..I bet you are just glad you aren't at girls camp right now (me too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sure have a lot of fun things to do where you live. Nothing like that around here. Swimming, the park and the library is about all we can do here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am doing the summer activities. On my list of things to do is the library once a week, bowling, this little chefs place down the street from us that is for kids. There is a place called color me mine, that is painting ceramics and firing them, the kids love that!! Then we have swimming, and the zoo, and ice skating, boondocks, classic rollerskating, the discovery museum, the Dinosaur Museum, Sweet and Sassy for Mekiah, we're going to ride the bus because for some odd reason the kids really want to do that, we're going to wheeler farm, and Joanns crafts, where they do crafts with the kids. So you asked what we're doing this summer, that's it baby! Everyday between 10-12 we're out of the house doing something fun!!! I'm tired already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love bounce u, I love it, love it! I also take my girls to Peter Piper pizza and to the mall for air conditioned play centers. The Sports store in the mall has that climbing wall I bet your big boys could do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh ya and Lakeshore Learning store up by Big Lots does tons of free arts and crafts all day on Saturday's.

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!