Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Blog Gone Wrong!

Errrr! I'm so annoyed. I was in the middle of transferring my new design and Blogger decided to stop working. It's just one little piece of code I need to add to fix it, but nope, won't let me! It will let me do everything else, but not that. So, if you want to see what it's supposed to look like, you can click here: http://ragantest3.blogspot.com/ Hopefully I'll be able to get it fixed first thing in the morning. I guess I should just be grateful that it happened on MY blog, and not while I was doing somebody else's.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes these things happen. I do like your designs, can't figure out what is wrong with this one. It was different trying to find the place to click on to leave you a comment...but I did find it as you can see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ragan, I downloaded the photoshop and it is still asking for more info. I am to the point that I am about to give up. I also cannot get on my blog other than through someone else's connecting me to mine. It keeps telling me that my email address is not correct. Although I know it is. Irritated and annoyed. Bren

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!