Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Yeah!

All better! Blogger is working fine this morning and I was able to add my 3rd column. I still need to tweak things a bit... and change out some things.

Sorry I haven't posted much exciting stuff lately (if blog design doesn't excite you). Things have been pretty boring around our house. Tristen and Jarek are still with my parents, they're coming home this weekend though so things will be back to our usual crazy. I'm taking Camden and Emme swimming with our little playgroup this morning.

It was cute, Emme came and looked at my header this morning and first she wanted to know why her picture wasn't next to the boys, so I helped her read it. Then she said "My brothers are NOT princes!" I have to agree, the boys are not always princes and Miss Emme is not always a princess, but it makes for a cute header ;)

3 comments:

  1. Nice new blog!!! I like it1 It's not as cute as mine though :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ragan, I think that Emme would not agree with you and the last statement that she is not always a princess. What are the flowers on her head about in the picture. from, Bren Ps. I can't even remember my password to my blog anymore I have used so many different ones. That is why this is anonymous with my name on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog looks GREAT! Love all the creativity. :)

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!