I took Camden and Emme to the library for Story Time today. We used to go all the time but we haven't been for quite a while. I'm not crazy about our storytellers here. We had some AMAZING storytellers at the library in Orem, and some pretty good ones at the Green Valley library near the apartment we lived in when we first moved out here. But ours?....Not so great! The kids had fun though and it got us out of the house, so I guess that's what matters. We also borrowed some new books for Emme to read.
Tonight was Friday Night Pizza and Movie Night. My friend Melissa (who might actually have a post on her blog some day) told me that her family does that a year or so ago and I liked the idea so we've done it ever since. It was just Camden and Emme and me here but we stuck to our tradition. We got Little Caesar's (sidenote: wouldn't you think that a place that puts out so much of the same thing would have it down to a science by now and would NOT be burning the pizza?). Then we watched Legally Blonde which is one of Emme's favorite movies, but with the language I'm not so sure it's appropriate for her to own, NANA!
Tim flew into Salt Lake (again) and drove out to Roosevelt last night. He helped my parents with some stuff this morning and he'll help them drive the boys out tomorrow...and did some other stuff. I thought they might head home today, but I guess I'll be spending another night alone tonight. At least I have my Camden to cuddle up with :)


What other stuff was Tim doing? :):)
ReplyDeleteHere Friday nights you can go to the park and picnic (or buy stuff) concert and family movies during the summer. Sounds more fun to do it at home. Our libarary has good story tellers but Coby does not like going. I think it is because of the crowd, even tho he knows almost everyone there. Some of the cartton movies are not really good for kids either. At least Emme likes the smart girlie type. Too bad Reese Witherspoon has to act the dumb blond while she is being a smart person.
ReplyDeleteAs always, your new layout is beautiful : ). You are so creative. Have a happy weekend with your family all together again!
ReplyDeleteThat's a fun tradition. I used to babysit for a family in high school that had this tradition but they went all out and made the pizza! They invited me over a few times for pizza night and it was tons of fun. Hope you enjoy your two little ones before your big boys get back : )
ReplyDelete