Camden and Emme and I drove into Salt Lake on Friday to spend the weekend with some of Tim's family. Tim flew in to meet us. We stayed at his twin sister Carrie's house and had a BBQ with another one of his sisters and two of his brothers and their cute little families on the 4th. Then we walked to a little park by his sister's house to watch the fireworks in the valley down below. It was fun to see everybody. We'll get to see them all again, along with a LOT more of them, next month at Tim's family reunion.
Tristen and Jae are taking their turn staying with my parents. I don't know how long that will last though because I think my parents have about had their fill of us ;)
We drove home today and I was so glad that Tim had come out so I didn't have to drive by myself, or drive at all for that matter, he does all of the driving when we're together.
It's good to be home. I will miss my mom though, she did pretty much all of the cooking and laundry and chased kids around while I was designing blogs at her house. Thanks Nana!

Parents are great people. Sounds like you had fun.
ReplyDeleteParents are great people. Sounds like you had fun.
ReplyDeleteSometimes my computer is super slow and ends up posting my comment twice.
ReplyDeleteI wish you were closer!!! I enjoyed getting together though. I just wish it could be ever week or atleast every other!!
ReplyDeleteHopefully we'll see eachother again soon!
I am so sad that I didn't get to see you. My cell phone battery was dead beyond charge, I had to go buy a completely different battery. I don't know what happened to it, but seriously, of all the weekends! We're moving to St. George in the spring, so we will get to see each other more often!
ReplyDeleteragan.. Hey it's Mandi Roth. Do you remember me? I did A Way With Words. I found your blog on Becky Buntings. Hope all is well. Hey send me your email address so i can add you to my blog. It's private. Great backgrounds by the way!! mandeemore@gmail.com
ReplyDelete