Thursday, July 3, 2008

More Pictures












8 comments:

  1. I LOVE all those pictures! They turned out gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures....the kids could be models.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those pictures are great! All of your kids got great pictures that totally catch their personality. Love it! Photoshop is amazing, maybe one day I'll have it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute pictures... Your kids are so adorable, and take great pictures.. Email me.. Mandeemore@gmail.com.. Luv, Mandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a talent you have!! What kind of camera do you use? By the way I love the new blog list as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Your kiddos are gorgeous! Love these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your pics!!! You are one of my favorite photographers!

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!