After the park I took my kids to my cousin, Tina's, house. She's the one that took the family picture in my header and the one of Tim and I in the top of my sidebar. She had invited me to come and "play" the next time I came out to my parents, but she probably didn't know what she was setting herself up for ;) It was sooooo great! She helped me with the settings on my camera then we took TONS of pictures of the kids all around her property (the rain stopped, obviously). She has lots of different places set up to take the cutest pictures. After that we went back in and she showed me what she does with her pictures in photoshop. Which helped me SO much! It would have taken me HOURS, no probably more like MONTHS, to figure out what she showed me. And she even loaned me another lens for my camera. THANK YOU TINA!!!
Here are the pictures I've played around with this morning. I'm sure there will be more to follow...


And just to give you an idea of the magic of Photoshop, this is the same picture "BEFORE:"



Wow, that is amazing!! I'm going to have to get photoshop, and since you now have learned it. I'll have you teach me. I really should have gone with you, then maybe I could have gotten some pointers and some really cute pictures of my kids!
ReplyDeleteIt was fun yesterday!
The kids are so cute. Great pictures. Sounds like fun. Thunder and lightning here but very little rain.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures. Photoshop is helpful. It will eat up all your time though... Glad your summer is so much fun!
ReplyDeleteThose pics are AMAZING! I really do like them. And I've been kicking around the idea of purchasing photoshop forever. Hmmm...what to do?
ReplyDelete