The boys were so anxious to get here so they could play with my cousin's kids, Liam and Conner, who live down the road from my parents. They wanted to call them as soon as they got here, but we made them wait until late yesterday morning. After that they spent most of the rest of the day playing X-Box with them in my parents' 5th wheel. After dinner we made them keep it off (inspite of their complaints) and play outside. Camden has spent a lot of his time here so far crying at the gate on the front porch :( He wants to play with the boys too, but he's too little. Poor guy! Poor Emme too, she's a little outnumbered with boys around here. But she is playing down at their house right now with my cousin's friend's daughter and we'll get together with my best friend, Jaime sometime soon and she has four girls and only one boy.
We went to the Dinosaur Museum in Vernal today. I used to LOVE to go there as a kid. It was a huge thing around here. But after living in Vegas, it doesn't seem so great for some reason...even after they've completely rebuilt it. Hmm? The kids had fun anyway, and it was educational.
I am missing my Timmy though :( (Except when he starts talking about investing). He was so sweet to go get the oil changed and fill the gas tank in my van before we left. He takes good care of me. I love you and I wish you were here Babe.



What a fun vacation! 8 hours in a car with 4 kids? OH MY GOODNESS! You are a superhero : )!
ReplyDeleteI was hoping to be able to come over and see you....but my hot water heater went out and now I can't afford to. Maybe someday we will meet. Looks like a good time to me. Pictures are really cute. Enjoy your visit.
ReplyDeleteHow can you tell you are from Las Vegas? When 90 degrees leaves you feeling so cold during the summer months when visiting other states!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great vacation! :)
You're in Utah? I want to see you!!!
ReplyDeleteKiah has a bday party to attend from 10:30-12:30 but other than that we're here! Let me know if you want to get together!
ReplyDelete