Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Just Because

This is for everyone who thinks I never let my kids get dirty!


post signature

7 comments:

  1. LOL.....that sure looks yummy. Is it even possible to keep kids clean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what was he.... dirty long enough for you to get the picture, and then you RAN for a washcloth???
    J/k I love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY! It was a VERY long 10 minutes while he sat and ate that thing! :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Popsicle looks yummy! One of the many reasons I love summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you just did that to take the picture, because I NEVER saw your kids, or home dirty when I lived in Vegas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ragen, I see that Camden loves popsicles as much as Aspen does!!! I can't believe that they are so big now. Your blog is cute! We should definitly get together when we get back. We are spending much of the summer in Colorado.

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!