Lora & Tanner and Ammon & Holly both blessed their babies Sunday after the family reunion. I took a TON of pictures! I got a few more of Abigail than I did of Benjamin because Benjamin didn't feel like posing ;) But I decided that was okay because I'll get to take pictures of him again before I will Abby. Her parents took her to Egypt on Monday for the next two years so Tanner can go to school there.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Great pictures....they are beautiful babies.
ReplyDeleteNice picture taking skills!!! I got to see Abigail, but I haven't seen Benjamin. Glad I could see him. I'm sure that was a fun day!
ReplyDeleteBabies make my heart happy! I want one. ASAP : ). Wish me luck...
ReplyDeleteThose are beautiful babies. I love little babies, it almost makes me want another one =) I said almost...I think mine will have to grow up a little more first!
ReplyDeleteYou take such beautiful pictures!
ReplyDeleteRagan,
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are so cute! You did an awesome job. Thank you so much for taking them. Tim said you might be able to get us some prints. Is that a possibility?