Okay, so I had 30 hits on this blog yesterday and only 2 comments! What's that all about? I had renamed my "Comments" link "Love Notes" because I thought it was cute, but then I started thinking that maybe people don't want to leave me love notes and that's why they're not commenting.....hmmm? I doubt it, who wouldn't want to leave me a love note? But I changed it back anyway, just in case ;) I tried to move them back to the bottom too in case people were having a hard time finding them, but blogger's funny about that stuff for some reason and it won't let me. Anyway, it's okay now, go ahead and comment. It really is easy, just click on the "Comments" link below every post title and type in what you want to say. If you don't have an "identity" just click on the "anonymous" button (but make sure to leave your name).
So, comment away! And thank you to my faithful commenters ;) My top commenters are listed a little ways down in my left sidebar if you want to see who they are. It's a little off though because some of my commenters have two different identities so they're not where they should be.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I think you should change it back to love notes. I loved it like that. One day when life isn't so crazy I am going to have you fix my blog and make it pretty and I want mine to say love notes too.
ReplyDeleteIt did take me a couple of seconds to figure out where to leave comments and that it had been changed to love notes. SECONDS!!!! Basically what you have going here is someone reading but not really knowing you. Just going thru blogs by people. I have one I do that with here on blogger. At least I think this is the one she is on. Called momtomysixpack. She is funny most of the time. Also sometimes there just doesn't seem to be much to say. Thats when you get a short one from me...my brain went missing so I leave a short note to basically say hi I have been here. I like the love notes too and the top was good.
ReplyDelete: ) I am proud to be a commenter on this delightful blog : )!
ReplyDeleteRagan,
ReplyDeleteThis is Noelle Merrill, Sam's friend. I found your blog by COMPLETE ACCIDENT, but I'm so glad I did. What a cute blog you have. I have been blog "stalking" my friends pages for so long. They keep bugging me about starting up a blog and I have NO IDEA where to begin. I would love any help/suggestions. If you ever get a second, could you e-mail me and point me in the right direction to get going?
~ Noelle ~
noelle.merrill@gmail.com
P.S. What GORGEOUS kiddos you have!!!
Hi Ragan! Even though I rarely comment, I am always thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteO.k, let's play a game. Whoever comments most on Ragan's blog is her best friend. Wow, look at that....I WON!!!! yippee. I liked the love notes! I feel the same way about my blog. I'm beginning to believe no one reads it much, because I don't get many comments, even when I ask for them specifically, what is wrong with people!
ReplyDeleteHi Ragan! I know how you feel - supposedly on some days I get up to 80 hits on my blog but I am lucky to get one comment! Which is why I appreciate yours, and wanted to return the favor. (: Have a great day!!
ReplyDeleteI hear ya, I feel exactly the same way!
ReplyDeleteYeah I'm back and have a good internet connection again! Now I can leave you "love notes" more often than while I was on vacation. ;)
ReplyDeleteOh boy... I do check your blog every week, but I guess I need to work a little harder so I can get on that top commenters list. haha. Your blog is my favorite to show friends cause it is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI love the family reunion pictures. It looked like it was a lot of fun! I love family reunions and can't wait for the next one. :)