Monday, August 4, 2008

Camden's Baby Book, Continued

I did do a few more layouts for Camden's baby book after I posted the other ones several weeks ago. Then today I FINALLY had a chance to do another one. So, here's what I have now:

The title page:

Isn't he just the cutest thing ever? :)

My maternity pics, minus one that shows a bit more skin than I'm willing to post for the world to see:

His first few days home from the hospital:

April:



And today's layout; May:

At this rate it is going to take me FOREVER just to finish his first year... and then there's his second year to go...and he just keeps getting older! Not to mention my other three kids that have even more time waiting to be scrapped. AHHHHHH!

3 comments:

  1. Cute! You had a fun pregnant belly, I never looked like that, I looked more like a really big blob belly! Fun scrapbooking, where do you do it at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all digital, I do it right here at my computer. This has become my permanent seat -- when I'm not designing blogs I'm glued to my computer doing stuff like this.

    I was only seven months along in those photos...I got WAYYYYY bigger than that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cute scrapbook. Can't wait to see some of the other three. Camden sure is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!