Tim's cute little niece Alicia got baptized today. It was a great experience for Jarek since he's going to get baptized next month (mark your calendars for the 6th!) and it was fun for me since I got to play photographer. I SO wish my cousin Tina would come along and hold my hand every time I'm taking pictures though. I totally forgot to take my gray card to set my white balance and I'm still just playing around with my manual settings and hoping it turns out. I did get a couple cute shots though... One very cool thing that I noticed while I was editing -- Alicia has a really soft smile in all of the pictures before she was baptized and a nice big smile after :)
One of the pictures is of Tim's Grandpa Leland and Grandma Ruth Ann. His Aunt Connie decided that his grandma should be here with his grandpa so she flew in yesterday. Tim picked her up from the airport and she spent the night at our house. It was fun to get to know her. Connie didn't tell Tim's grandpa that she was coming and it was so cute when he first saw her....of course, I didn't think to get my camera out until a couple minutes after that!
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Wonderful job on the pictures. You really have a talent! I am going to have you come and hang out with my family one of these days so that you can photograph us!!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures. What a sweet smile. Anice surprise for grandpa. Sounds like fun for all. Congarts to Tim's niece.
ReplyDeleteWhat a special day! I love how her smiles turned after the baptism.
ReplyDelete