Saturday, August 2, 2008

Picture Tag

My friend Kendra tagged me, and while I did take the pictures right away (well, pretty much), I'm just now getting around to posting them.

The rules are...you have to take 10 pictures of the following things, right away, without straightening or cleaning anything up.


This was not easy for me because you all think I'm a clean freak so it was hard not to clean everything first...but I keep reminding myself that it could have been worse. And the rules said I couldn't clean anything before I took the picture, but they didn't say anything about editing after! Just kidding, just kidding -- I didn't edit anything.... much :p

#1. The Closet: This was probably the hardest picture for me to take, my closet is the one place that everything gets stashed and cleaning it out is a constant project for me. At least you can only see one corner of it!

#2. The Toilet: It didn't say which toilet it had to be, so I picked our downstairs guest bathroom since it's usually the cleanest ;)

#3. What your kids are doing right now: Well, this was right then not right now, but I took the pictures just after lunch so Emme was still sitting at the table eating (as usual) and the boys were messing around in Tristen's room. And yes, Camden was still in his pajamas after lunch -- you got a problem with that? I had changed his diaper at least.

#4. Self Portrait: Ugh, this one was hard too. Obviously I didn't even take the time to do my hair today I just pulled it back into a ponytail. Just be grateful I put on makeup this morning! At least I can post it small ;)

#5. The Fridge: Not toooo bad, I haven't gone grocery shopping for a while so it's not quite as cluttered as usual.#6. The Kitchen Sink: Definitely could have been worse! I love my canisters on the shelf behind my sink so I'm actually kind of excited to show them off. #7. The Laundry Room: This definitely could have been worse too. I did take the vacuum out that was next to the carpet shampooer so you could see my cool laundry divider. Now, if my kids could just get their laundry in the right sections!
#8. My Favorite Room in the House: That would be my living room because it is the one room that I really do keep clean most of the time and the one room that I have decorated the way I want. So here are pics from both sides. #9. My Favorite Shoes: I have to post this small too so you can't see my messed up polish or hairy toes. Sad, huh?#10: A Picture of My Dream Vacation: Kendra didn't post one so I'm going to be totally original and copy her. Really, I don't know where I would go on a dream vacation...but probably some place without kids!!!

There you go! I'm not going to tag anybody in particular, but you know if you want to do it.

2 comments:

  1. First time I have heard of a picture tag and no I don't want to do it. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing! You are still a neat freak, that closet is soo clean compared to mine (and your living room too!!

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!