I've taken lots of pictures but I'm just now getting around to uploading them.
This was Emme's hair last Sunday:
I love doing fun things with her hair, but it's gotten harder since she's gotten older and gotten more hair. My friend Melissa does these buns with her girls' hair and I think they're so cute, so I tried it.And one from the front, just because ;)
She gave a talk on baptism in Primary. She was nervous but did a good job.Apparently I've taken over playgroup, since nobody else seems to want to take charge! I've been planning to take my kids to see the free 3-D movie at M&M's World all summer, so I figured "why not take care of both," and planned playgroup at M&M's World. We normally avoid the Strip, but it's pretty easy to get to M&M's World from here.
After the show we stopped at the Lion Den on our way back through the MGM (where we had parked) and got to see two lionesses. There were a couple of men in the cage with the lions playing with them. Not something I think I'd like to do!
And in my spare time (LOL!) I whipped up this cake last night for my other friend Melissa's little girl's birthday today:



Do you ever get tired? You are wonder woman! Whenever I read your blog I am always so impressed by all of the many things you do for your cute family.
ReplyDeleteThe good news is you are getting blog orders. that is great. I loved Emme's hair. It was so cute. Wow do you have lots of energy. I would have had a meltdown before the week was anywhere near over. I liked the cake.
ReplyDeleteHoly Cow Regan, your week sounds super busy! I LOVE Emme's hair! I have always wanted a girl so I could do fun hair. I love the clothes they have for girls too! SO MUCH FUN!
ReplyDeleteI'm impressed! You are a wonder, woman! I did not realize how multi-talented you are. Hair, cakes, photos, blogs, painter, etc.
ReplyDeleteHow sweet! <3
ReplyDelete