Wednesday, August 13, 2008

HaPPy bIRtHDaY JaREk!!!

My Jarek is 8 today! He has been SOOOO excited all week, no, make that month! He's been counting down the days and even asked me why I couldn't just "born" him a couple days earlier. We have a busy day planned, we're going swimming for playgroup and he gets to start Cub Scouts tonight (which will be the first Den Meeting with me as the new Cub Scout Committee Chair -- two of our Den Leaders have been out of town for most of the summer, but they're back now so we're starting up again tonight). I also have a surprise for him, but he's watching me type this so I can't post it til later ;) HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAREK!!! I love you!


5 comments:

  1. Happy! Happy birthday! Jarek. The big and happily 8 years old. May it be a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Happy Birthday Jarek. May this year be a great one for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Jarek!! I LOVE those baby pictures! He was the cutest chubbiest babies!! I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kids grow up way to fast! Happy Birthday Jarek!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 8th Birthday! Kaishon and I watched the slide show twice. Sabria just looked at one picture and declared "He's cute : )" Nice! Sabria is a long story : ). She is spending the summer with us because Kaish didn't want to be an only child this summer...or something like that : ).

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!