I've been feeling a little better about things. I'm still very sad to leave but I think I've at least accepted it now. I was able to find someone to take my place as PTA Secretary AND she's also going to be the Room Mother for Emme's kindergarten teacher (THANK YOU Andrea!!!) It's a HUGE relief to know that both of those responsibilites are going to be well taken care of.
I'm still dreading saying good-bye to everybody tomorrow and Saturday, but I'm trying to look forward to next week and focus on what I need to do then. Which reminds me, I need to call the schools out there to find out if I need to bring anything with me.
Anyway, I need to get busy packing, just didn't want everyone to think that I was wallowing in my own misery here (is wallowing really a word?).
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I think wallowing is a word. Thanks for your comment, by the way, on my page, I thought I would let you know that I responded to it on my site and thought I should at least let you know here in case you didn't get back to it for a while! Good luck with moving, I bet it will be an exciting time. You will probably see the Basin in a new light!
ReplyDeleteYes, wallowing is a word : ). A great word. I am glad you are starting to feel better! I was worried about you. I am praying!
ReplyDeleteWay to go finding a replacement!
You are going to be just fine. Moving is hard but sometimes worth it. A new adventure awaits you.
ReplyDelete