Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fall Fun

I'm on a roll ~ two layouts in two nights :)



I used the same kit that I used to design my blog ~ "Gingersnap" by Karen Lewis.

2 comments:

  1. i wish we had a cool maze or something for halloween. i also wish i had friends besides you and 1 other that would blog with me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Ragan. We sure miss you all and I feel bad I can't be there to take care of you. We thought we had found the sunshine and warm weather, but it is really cool here today. It only got to 62 degrees and even though that is not 18 degrees, it is still too cold for me. Love you all. Mom

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!