Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

I was going to actually write something about yesterday, but then I stayed up too late doing this layout, so you just get the pictures tonight ;) I used Kimberly Stewart's "Trick Or Treat - Ghosts and Goblins" kit.

7 comments:

  1. The pictures are worth a thousand words, Ragan! :-) Pep

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute pictures.. Love the scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are such cute layouts! I think I am going to finally get photoshop for Christmas so I can start the digital stuff! The kids look so cute and scary in their costumes! We miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute costumes! Looks like the kids had a good Halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last comment was from me, I was just signed into the wrong account- Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun! Your kids are so lucky to have a great mom that documents all of their fun times. We had a great Halloween-I finished the dragon costume in time. I'll get pics up soon :-). Mrs. Farley is sending out a package (you may have already gotten it!).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Why write when your pictures can do the talking for you : )!

    ReplyDelete

Anyone should be able to comment, but if you use the anonymous tab make sure to leave your name with your post. Thanks!