

Valentines in November is kinda like Christmas in July, right? ;)
We've all been sick this week! This stomach bug seems to be working it's way through each of us, only Emme seems to be immune so far (knock on wood!). Jarek came down with it on Saturday and I was hoping it was just a post-Halloween thing. But then Tristen and I got it Tuesday night and Tim hasn't felt so great last night and today, and Camden just threw-up a little while ago. Fun, fun! Luckily it only lasts a couple of days and I'm feeling quite a bit better already.
So, since we're not really up to doing much else, I can scrapbook! Actually, our ward is having a talent night Saturday night and I'm debating printing out the layouts I've done for this year and taking my scrapbooks. Is scrapbooking a talent? I don't know. Tristen wants to take some of his drawings, now there's talent! He really is an amazing artist. I need to scan some of his stuff so I can post it.

I say scrap booking is definitely a talent! You should totally print some stuff out and take it! :)
ReplyDeleteI love these scrapbooking pages, you need to show me how to do them so I can have one more thing to be addicted too!
ReplyDeleteVery cute!
ReplyDelete-sandy toes
Oh yes! You pages are definitely a talent! Your creativity delights me to no end. I heard this week that Mormons don't believe in voting. Is that true? I thought I would ask my very great Mormon friend to educate me.
ReplyDeleteIf you could show the blogs designs that is a talent, and the scrapbook stuff definitely is as well. You do an incredible job Ragan. You also are great at home decorating. You have good taste. I miss you, and am sure glad you blog. I was not sure what to expect when I saw a Valentine post, but now I understand. They look terrific! you have such a cute family.
ReplyDelete